But with the replica rolex development of the times, the rolex replica practicality of these watches is clearly not so significant. But the replica watches uk complex function of the watch, often people buy a table or a collection of an important standard, this pursuit of swiss replica watches the function, often from the ornamental considerations.
Social Housing Solutions (Bristol) Ltd
Social Housing Solutions (Bristol) Ltd
Dependant on the condition of the Property, a Landlord may be advised to carry out any necessary works before the property becomes inhabited, in order to meet the necessary guidelines of health and safety. It is entirely the Landlords choice as to whether they carry the requirements themselves, or if they want to use our maintenance sources.

The Practice of today’s Landlords is at a nationally recognized standard which has to be met with the following:
  • Proof Of ownership Documents
  • EPC (Energy Performance Certificate)
  • NICEIC Electrical certificate (May Be Required)
  • Buildings Insurance Documents
  • Proof Of ID


Contact Us: 0117 955 4837 or email: info@socialhousingsolutions.co.uk

One of our friendly staff will arrange an appropriate time to visit your property and assess any work/s which may need to be carried out. If there is work to be carried out, then you can either carry this out yourself, or our fully qualified contractors will be more than happy to assist on your behalf.

(Any expenses for this will be at your cost) all pending agreements commence from the start day of tenancy.

We will explain the operations of our scheme in further detail, to help elevate any concerns you may have.